Source number: RE146245
All our greyhounds are health checked, desexed, vaccinated, micro-chipped, worm and flea treated.
Further details in Adoption FAQ
Adoption fee: $
Available for Adoption
Please only apply for this greyhound if you have:
- Ideally working part-time or WFH or retired
- Grassed backyard for Zoomies
When you adopt me – you are going to be getting compliments every day on my stunning looks!
And you get not just a handsome boy, but a perfect pet hound too!
My foster mum says that she wishes ALL her foster dogs were as easy as me – not that I’m putting tickets on myself… BUT without being told:
• I toilet trained myself and have never had an accident in the house – if I need to go out, I will politely stand by the door to let you know.
• I sleep through the night and will wait patiently until you are ready to get out of bed to go outside and do my ablutions.
• I jumped in the car unassisted the first time I was taken for a ride, and I love going for an adventure in the car.
I do get very excited when I see the leash coming out – I do little jumps and spins as I just love my walks, and nothing bothers me; don’t mind noisy traffic or anything like that. And of course, I walk well on leash, although I do like to pause peer down any open gates or driveways.
If you have a backyard that would be perfect, as in the evening I do like to go for a Zoomie before I settle back to some post dinner snoozing.
I’m happily living with another greyhound, and we get along fine, no issues over food or beds. But I’ve been attending Dog Club to learn more about all these other breeds and I’m polite and friendly when meeting medium and large dogs.
I think I’d be fine to live as a solo dog, but it would be even nicer if you weren’t working full-time, as I’d like to have your company while I snooze the day away.
Oh, and I have this cute habit of pricking up just one ear, if something really interests me!
Can’t wait to meet you!